Sunday, December 31, 2006

Is it too early?

To start panicking about the bar? 'Cuz I am having a mild attack of hysteria. By mild, I mean that no one has physically been injured and no one has seen me crumple into a fetal position and cry.

You have all been warned (my horoscope):
Multiple facets are good when it comes to rare diamonds or people's personalities, but right now the many aspects of a project you're working on may be pushing you over the edge. So you might want to warn your friends and loved ones that they will probably be seeing a much more irritable you before this day is over. Of course, this is just a phase -- and in the end, it will serve as a wonderful reminder of the fact that most of the time, you love what you do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

An irritable HIK could be fun, too. Especially if I get to throw things at you.

Anonymous said...

bar panic would be a good time to employ your 'be here now' resolution. each day, all you need to think about is doing your barbri homework. that's all you have to do that day, really. it'll work. one day at a time with bar prep.

Anonymous said...

it's not too early to have a bar panic. in fact, most of the bar training that is important is figuring out how to manage the panic attack when you have one. because you will have one and you will have one (or many more) during the actual exam. so rather than fighting them now, see them for what they are and figure out how best to get yourself out of one. don't forget that panic attacks are normal - EVERYONE gets them. One of the best strategies I had was marking "breathe" points on the exam BEFORE I started it. Then I knew that when I got to that point I HAD to stop for 10 seconds and breathe. It saved me.....If you want to talk more, give me a call. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

O: That would only make me more irritable. And put my stop cussing resolution in jeapordy

E: You're right...

P: Good way to luck at it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ditto to PJS3's comments. dudette, you'll be fine. work through the problems (in the exam and in real life) -- don't ignore them - though we all know how I personally like the stick-my-head-in-the-sand-and-pretend-no-one-can-see-me-aproach. :)